What's new

Guthrie, OK - sites and scenes

Ron thanks for sharing, and you picked a great place to go and photograph. Guthrie is chocked full of history and retains much of the original Victorian architecture. You can spend all day long taking photos there and still find something else to photo.

I need to head that way and shoot some images as it has been forever since I have been there.
 
Ron thanks for sharing, and you picked a great place to go and photograph. Guthrie is chocked full of history and retains much of the original Victorian architecture. You can spend all day long taking photos there and still find something else to photo.

I need to head that way and shoot some images as it has been forever since I have been there.

Are you in Ok? Let me know I'd love to go back soon.
 
Ron thanks for sharing, and you picked a great place to go and photograph. Guthrie is chocked full of history and retains much of the original Victorian architecture. You can spend all day long taking photos there and still find something else to photo.

I need to head that way and shoot some images as it has been forever since I have been there.

Are you in Ok? Let me know I'd love to go back soon.

Yes sir , you had commented on Myriad Gardens photos from last summer and we had a conversation at that time. I have been wanting to get out and make it to Guthrie and do another Route 66 road trip as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom