Guy check out my photo stream

Pass.

My mommy taught me not to click on links from unknown sources, unless I don't mind taking the chance of getting sick from viruses and other malware.

Thank you for becoming a contributing TPF forum member.

hey its not a virus and spam or anything. its a genuine flickr photostream. u can trust me .. !

hey its not a virus and spam or anything. its a genuine flickr photostream. u can trust me .. !

Of course! I trust strangers on the net that I've never met before that just joined a forum. Why don't you just post a few pictures in this thread instead?

Wow some people...Cough..KmH......

The link is fine people.

TIP:
Hover over a link and on most web browsers you will see the address that is linked at the bottom of the screen.

Not too shabby, keep practicing.

The link is fine people.

TIP:
Hover over a link and on most web browsers you will see the address that is linked at the bottom of the screen.

You'd be surprised, but even that ain't bulletproof....

I agree with the above, post some pictures here, get more posts here and even than I wouldn't just post links like this... It's far better for the viewers to not to have to leave this site just because someone wants a C&C. If you want comments, post some pictures here.

The link is fine people.

TIP:

You do know that even that can be changed, right? Well, I guess you don't.

To the original poster, post up a few images for people to critique. Asking people to check out a full stream is kinda pointless.
What type of comments do you expect to receive? The more stuff you put up, the more chances you have of getting the ego-boosting-but-not-too-helpful "nice"

guys the reason i did not post the photos was bcos each photo was bcos each photo was about 7-10 mb and my internet connection is slow. wil post a few here soon ...

The link is fine people.

TIP:

You do know that even that can be changed, right? Well, I guess you don't.

To the original poster, post up a few images for people to critique. Asking people to check out a full stream is kinda pointless.
What type of comments do you expect to receive? The more stuff you put up, the more chances you have of getting the ego-boosting-but-not-too-helpful "nice"

yea sure will post a here soon !

The link is fine people.

TIP:

You'd be surprised, but even that ain't bulletproof....

I agree with the above, post some pictures here, get more posts here and even than I wouldn't just post links like this... It's far better for the viewers to not to have to leave this site just because someone wants a C&C. If you want comments, post some pictures here.

sure will post a here soon ! thank you :)

The link is fine people.

TIP:

thanks man ... will keep practicing ...

yt u wr abl 2 upld m 2 flkr wo ne prbs

guys the reason i did not post the photos was bcos each photo was bcos each photo was about 7-10 mb and my internet connection is slow. wil post a few here soon ...

whatisbcos?

enyweigh, u kin cher using linx pervidud bi Flicker...

Most reactions

Back