hace adrink with lp

I dunno, but if I had to guess, it sounds like elsaspet is on the road to hell and will be passing through Purgatory shortly. (So I'm guessing she had a wickedly good Christmas!) :lol:

we wants to hear all the details later

Nah, just heading out to help an old friend.......finish off his bottle of booze. LOL.
Actually, I'm pretty sure I've been to Purgatory a few times. The weather is nice this time of year. :)

I always thought Didcot did not really exist, thought it was more a metaphor or something.

I always thought a didcot was the name for a bruise you found on your body but you didn't know (or couldn't remember) how you got it.

And in keeping with my current clean-cut image I was completely abstemious over what you call "Christmas".
I'll make it through the New Year too - as long as no-one opens a bottle of tequila within half a mile of me...

Champagne with tequila... That is a combination that has caused me more wished-for memory loss than I like to remember.

OMG, you actually mixed champagne and tequila? On purpose?

(Wonder what that concoction is called? "Retch-ed Excess"?)

A tequila slammer.
In a champagne flute, put your hand over the top and bang it on the table to make it fizz up. Then down it in one.
Six of those and your legs stop working.
My personal record is twenty-eight.

You can do slammers with any spirit and fizzy wine combination:
Armagnac and champagne or brandy and Cava are the two best.
Gets you drunker quicker with the feeling that you are being sophisticated. More up-market than drinking beer through a straw - but the same general effect.

Or... er... so I've been told... :blushing:

5shots.gif
Oh, heh heh, I've had tequila slammers, but I think they used soda or cheap sparkling wine instead of champers.

28 is a record that's unlikely to be broken any time soon, by anyone.
girl_impossible.gif

I can drink tequilla till the cows come home and not have much of a hangover - trouble is, the ONLY thing my husband drinks is tequilla!

Thats gotta be a dangerous couple, right there :D

Ugg to both...........
Champagne makes me wayyyyyy too giggly. Tequila makes me want to slap people.
Maybe if I did it as a "slammer" it would make me playfully, and quite giggly play slap someone.
I'll stick with my Merlot. :)

Most reactions

Back