LarryD TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Location Mojave Desert Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #1 Don't let bad weather keep your camera in the bag... Even heavy fog and rain can produce a wall hanger..
Don't let bad weather keep your camera in the bag... Even heavy fog and rain can produce a wall hanger..
oldmacman TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 1,597 Reaction score 70 Location Southern Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #2 Nice capture. If you underexpose -1/3 or -2/3 the fog will become more pronounced.
dab_20 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 572 Reaction score 5 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2010 #3 Wow, beautiful photo :thumbup: The house actually sticks out to me much more than the lighthouse. Great photo anyways!
Wow, beautiful photo :thumbup: The house actually sticks out to me much more than the lighthouse. Great photo anyways!
S Steve01 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2010 Messages 290 Reaction score 2 Location Depend on the temperature - NJ or FL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 #4 I just got back from Maine and Cape Cod and photographed a few lighthouses.
BPetrafassi TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 76 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 18, 2010 #5 When I first clicked this, I didn't think it was going to be nearly as good as it really is. It's really a beautiful landscape.
When I first clicked this, I didn't think it was going to be nearly as good as it really is. It's really a beautiful landscape.