What's new

Hai i iz knew hear (Yall hate meh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy, I'm starting to think you spent too much time on the WoW forums. Admit it, you play(ed) WoW.
 
Cant say I have sorry, never been into gaming, but i have almost 10k posts on the site I moderate.
 
Are you trying to get banned permanently?

Talking about being banned here while posting your usual types of comments on other threads might do it. :lol:
 
Are you trying to get banned permanently?

Talking about being banned here while posting your usual types of comments on other threads might do it. :lol:


Lets cross our fingers and hope it works :)
 
this guy gets way more attention than he deserves. while some of his pictures are quite good, his attitude stinks and totally tarnishes anything decent he may produce.
 
The only reason I got any better was when i stopped posting here, start posting at a site that was about as raw as it gets and they pretty much told my stuff was horrible and what i needed to start grasping to make it right.

You wanna PM me the URL to that site? :mrgreen:


Me too please!
 
Sheesh!
 
wow... twice in one day, and your back again?
 
that's what i was thinking... lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom