Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 27, 2005 #1 that one was taken long ago... and it reminds of Bradbury's story's ending. Hence the title. Here it is, tell me what you think...
that one was taken long ago... and it reminds of Bradbury's story's ending. Hence the title. Here it is, tell me what you think...
charizzi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2005 Messages 304 Reaction score 9 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2005 #2 I like the repetitions!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ah, well finally some one commenting it! Thanks a lot, charizzi!
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 28, 2005 #4 hmm... I must have missed this you posted it. I really like how the things get smaller and fainter, and how you didn't include the entire first one, its a cool effect. What Bradbury story is this?
hmm... I must have missed this you posted it. I really like how the things get smaller and fainter, and how you didn't include the entire first one, its a cool effect. What Bradbury story is this?
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 28, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks Darin! What Bradbury story is this? Click to expand... "Hail and Farewell" Really wierd one, actually. if you want Bradbury at his most extravagant though, read "the watchful poker chip of H matisse"
Thanks Darin! What Bradbury story is this? Click to expand... "Hail and Farewell" Really wierd one, actually. if you want Bradbury at his most extravagant though, read "the watchful poker chip of H matisse"