What's new

Halifax

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
Went to Halifax this weekend to visit some friends, and got a chance to do some touristy stuff, but it was really cold so I didn't get too many pictures. But here's a few of the ones I did take, the first one was taken down by the docks, and the others on Citadel Hill, this big ol' fort at the top of the city.

1.
fog1n5.jpg


2.
fog2vt.jpg


3.
fog379.jpg


Thanks for lookin'
 
Thanks serverkill, I was kinda worried i had over-PS'ed the flag, so I'm glad to hear it works :)
 
Yes. The flag works.
And so do the black and white pics!
I like them all. Good choice on which ones to present here. All three of them are impressive. If I had to choose a favourite one (thankfully no one asks me to do so), I might go for the second...
 
Nice flag shot! Postage stamp material.
I like your BW conversions. The last one is nicely composed. Like how it leads you in. :)
 
I don't know about postage stamp material, but I certainly appreciate the compliment JonK. Thanks LaFoto for your comments as well.
 
sweet shots.. love the saturation in the first.. cool b/w conversions :D
 
NIce shots omeletteman. I really dig the flag shot as well. Very nice.
 
Your b&w shots are wonderful! Nice composition. And I agree with JonK about the flag picture looking good as a stamp ;)! It's bright & catches eye. I can already picture it on an envelope :lmao:!
 
Thanks Knopka and Chiller.

Something like this Jonk? (Excuse the poorly PS-ed border)

fp2w3l.jpg
 
Thank you to both JonMikal and photo gal for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom