Halloween Bride - C&C

David84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I typically like landscapes... but am curious to photograph people as well. This is my girlfriends daughter, she's 4 1/2 and wanted to be a beautiful bride this year for halloween. Any feedback is welcome about my technique, PP, etc.

4065897318_a7c0a0c594_b.jpg

Thanks,

David

I think you've cropped too much here. It kind of looks like she's falling out of the frame; there's so much negative space above her. It also looks a little underexposed to me. Also, not sure if its the PP or your camera sensor, but I see a dark smudge to the right above her veil.

Great picture. You may consider removing that shadow on the lower left corner.

I think you've cropped too much here. It kind of looks like she's falling out of the frame; there's so much negative space above her. It also looks a little underexposed to me. Also, not sure if its the PP or your camera sensor, but I see a dark smudge to the right above her veil.

Thanks for your feedback.. I don't do people often - and was looking for critique like yours :)

You think it's cropped too much? Unfortunately this shot doesn't go any lower... I just took off some dead space on the top and to the right a bit... And the smudge can be fixed... it's actually just something on the preschool wall behind her... better not be on my sensor! (brand new 5d II) haha.

Thanks,

David

make the veil whiter.

white should be white, black should be black. and ofcourse, still have a perfect midtone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back