What's new

Halloween in New York

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
187
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys, here are a few from the greenwich village parade...

in b/w,

1-3.jpg




2-2.jpg




3-1.jpg




and one in color,



20071101-20071101-_MG_5097.jpg




thanks for looking :D
mansi
 
Hoooo-weee, I can just bet that was an eye-opening time for you!!

Dang, it's great to see your street shots again!!!!!
 
thnks for replying anty...
i didnt get to spend much time at the parade... but i was happy anyway cuz i got to listen to stanley greene and get a signed book of his, brilliant work...

the parade had almost fizzled out by the time i got to it... anyway... next time :D it was fun while it lasted!
thnks for the comments
 
Ive lived in NY for so many years and Ive never been to that Halloween parade... I guess Ive never had the desire to go but this set is pretty nice =)
 
I love street shots from New York City, and those are way cool!
They show Halloween is not the holiday just for the kids!
 
I think the naughty series costumes show that halloween is not just for kids lol its also the reason I happen to love Halloween.
 
thanks for commenting! :)
 
:boogie: M A N S I :boogie:

looking good, so how goes the U.S then?
 
The village? *jealous*
Great photos!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom