Halloween Scarefest /07

Oh man, rocking shots!! The Leatherface one is bang on - captures the creepiness of that character. I like the pov of the gravedigger shot. And the shots of the electrocutionee, and the kicker, portray how realistic they are. But the Leatherface shot is the best, for sure.

Excellent photos, looks like a good time. I bet this is a lot of work, hopefully you do not do this just for one night :stun:.

Killer shots Chiller.

Carl, I should have made the trip in the evening. That stuff looked cool in the day time I would love to have seen it in action. I wonder if my father and brother made it back that night.

Eric

Thanks for the kind words.
Airic....hmm... not sure if your Pop came back. There were so many people there, I dont think I could have caught him in the crowd. It was great to see you guys at the set up tho.

|)\/8...yeah, this is only a one night gig. I have a wish that we can get an indoor facility and make it longer, hopefully get a good charity on board too. Just take so much planning and with working a full time job, the time is not there.

Most reactions

Back