What's new

Handle registration plates

Samuel.z

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 29, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Location
Sweden, Stockholm
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do you handle registration plates on cars? i find them really ugly most of the time but I don't have time to unscrew them all the time since i often switch location multiple times.

How do you handle the plates? should i cover/remove them in photoshop?

I want to hear all your ideas on how to handle ugly registration plates.
 
double posting in different sections ??

If you are asking about your own car it's simple. Add/attach magnets to the back of the plate so they will just stick to the car - like they do at car dealerships for test drives or put in your window (if allowed).

For other people's cars,
I use photoshop and either change them or white them out.
DSC_2808 by Steve Sklar, on Flickr

DSC_2839 by Steve Sklar, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
If you need to use a flash then you need to either cover the plate or get off to the side since they are highly reflective.
If no flash I just Photoshop them blank unless they are germane to the shot, something like "39 FORD".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom