hands...

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
handsby.JPG

handsby2.JPG

The second one has some real emotion in it. There's a story there.

That first one... is sexy as all getout. I like the calmness of it and the shallow DOF. The clothing/blanket/whatever in the forground is a little distracting. I'd rather be able to tell what it is or have it not there, so I guess that and the DOF work against each other. The lighting is great!

But isn't the ring on upside down? huh? huh?
Damn.

I really like the 2nd one. I think the tone of the picture matches the emotion very well.

I'd like the 1st better if the fold of blanket in the foreground was gone. I love the warmness of the tone, but the oof foreground is distracting.

Both images seem soft to me. I'd like greater DOF to see more details/texture in the hands.

Are these your hands? I find it near impossible to shoot my own hands.

I'd agree they are a mite soft, but it doesn't detract from the effect of the images. I'd also agree the foreground of the first one does pull the eye away from the hand-on-skin sexuality of the image....try it again, girl! I think you're onto something here. :thumbsup:

If i know nothing in this world i know two things...

1) i have to pay taxes and eventually die

2) I love a set of womens hands, especially manda's.

that is all.

md

MDowdey said:
If i know nothing in this world i know two things...

1) i have to pay taxes and eventually die

2) I love a set of womens hands, especially manda's.

that is all.

md

Leave it to MD..... :roll: :lol:

I love that second one.... so much emotion.... I like how you can't see the background and even most of the arm and back of the hand. Great job on that one! :thumbsup:

I love the colors of the first one but I agree with all the others about the blanket.

ya had to do this, didn't you? something about a woman's hands... i'm a legs man, and there's definitely alot to be said for falling into a woman's eyes, (alright, like MD, i find everything about a woman to be beauty in its own right) but most definitely find myself attracted to a woman's hands. is this a fettish?

i really dig #2- the tension is exquisite. there is a deep seeded message here from you to the rest of the world... hmmm... wonder what it is? lighting and composition are fantastic.

i like the serenity of #1, and again the composition (less the foreground blanket, perhaps) the goosebumps on the skin in midground are sexy as hell....

awright, i gotta go take a cold shower now.

nice work mandapants, there is nothing said here that I wouldn't have said (except for MD comments of course :mrgreen:) I love your creativity and eye! :thumbsup:

The first one is very erotic Manda. I'm surprised MD didn't have a stroke.;)

The second really conveys some strong emotion. I like them both. Nicely done! 8)

photobug said:
The first one is very erotic Manda. I'm surprised MD didn't have a stroke.;)

The second really conveys some strong emotion. I like them both. Nicely done! 8)

i did have a stroke. there working on the bypass now... :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

Most reactions

Back