What's new

hangers

emo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Location
Pilipinas
my aunt & cousins will be migrating so soon to L.A. from Phil. to follow my uncle, who's working there for almost 8yrs...
these is for all the migrants who pack their bags & leave nothing but hangers from their closet..


hanger1qu2.jpg


hangers2wn1.jpg



thanks for looking....
 
I prefer the mood of the black and white picture here, since you are trying to express a mood, and funny colours does don't do it.
And I agree with Pixel in so far as I would have wished for at least one ending of the hangers to be in the frame. Close-ups are good but this one is a tad too close.
 
thank a lot... i really do appreciate your comments & suggestions.. :)

hanger4ej6.jpg


hanger6or3.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom