Hanging by the pool: C&C Welocome

DReali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of my friends hanging by the pool. I took it this summer and just got around to editing it, let me know what you think about this B&W conversion.

estate12006014.jpg

Last edited:
It has somewhat of a dreamlike quality to it... I like it :)

doesnt do alot for me,the picture or the editing, thats probably why youre not getting much response here, being honest

I like the color and the sky but the people seem to be a little on the fuzzy side. Perhaps you could sharpen them up unless you were going for something a little more ethereal.

Don't mind me though - I'm certainly not qualified to make a detailed critique on your art. Just first impressions.

i think it;s cool...looks like a nuclear explosion in the BG and the girls are like, "eh...end of the world...let's relax and welcome it"

i dig it.

I like it but you chopped off her toes

I like the angles of the shot, the pool vs the girl lying down.
But I don't like how they are fuzzy, not very in focus. I can see what someone said about dreamlike quality, but i find its not fuzzy enough to be dreamlike and not sharp enough to be real.

And I'm not a fan of the bright light in the upper right, I find it distracting.

I do like the background though. I typically picture pools in a suburban area, with chain link or wood fences ... but the background is nice in this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back