Hanging Monkey With Binoculars

Helius

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone,
I wanted to put this up to critique. Any comments are sincerely appreciated! You can view the shot in higher resolution at “Hanging Monkey With Binoculars” « Impact Camera Photography

$Hanging Monkey With Binoculars.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

I'm sorry, but the reflection in the window makes it hard to identify anything. The window frame element (wide upright to left) is distracting, as well. Perhaps shooting from another angle and using a polarizer to reduce the reflection.

My $0.02, YMMV.

I can't make anything out... it is all just a jumble. Like the Bear suggested, a polarizer would help immensely! :)

Thanks for the advice, guys. The next time I visit College Park, I'll bring a polarizing filter if I can find one for a bayonet 1 mount.

O, i thought a real monkey, who has snatched someone's binoculars handling it sitting on some tree ;)
Helius, the image is very confusing...even if problem of reflection was not there, i think it would look messy due to juxtaposition of too much of objects there.....

Regards :D

Thanks for the advice, guys. The next time I visit College Park, I'll bring a polarizing filter if I can find one for a bayonet 1 mount.
Would that be College Park, MD?

Nope, it's College Park, FL. Frequency, thanks for your input! I'm going to try to get another angle on this guy next time!

Most reactions

Back