Hank & Rocky Are Back

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out to the lake last weekend and shot a few photos. Not a lot to shoot at, but I did run into Hank the Herron & Rocky the Squirrel.

Hank 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Rocky 1 (1 of 1).jpg
\

Nice set! Bleh! Is rocky eating a bug? Hank looks nice. I think I would be tempted to move him a little more to the left, but it's a nice shot.

Nice set! Bleh! Is rocky eating a bug? Hank looks nice. I think I would be tempted to move him a little more to the left, but it's a nice shot.
I agree with the positioning of the subject. Too central imo. That said, what a fantastic setting. There's something very alluring about the foreground colours against the almost monochrome look of the water beyond the rock.

Thanks. I thought about moving him to the left, but I liked the large & small rocks which balanced the shot.

I like the heron. The movement of the water in the background and it’s perch on the rock adds to the shot.

Nice Shots!

I like the heron. The movement of the water in the background and it’s perch on the rock adds to the shot.
Thanks. I had to wait for the waves to reach the shore which were caused by a big boat on the lake. I

Most reactions

New Topics

Back