Hannah W. | Senior Session (Image heavy as always)

Man, these are just terrific.
#13 is my favorite.

Makes me want to drive to Nashville so you can take a picture of me and make me good looking. (or as close as you could get.)

I want to like #13 as well, but her head looks so small in relation to her bod/shoulders in that shot. Otherwise, it's really well done.

Beautiful girl and lovely shots! #12 & 13 are favorites of mine. I like the color in those shots.

2 is my least favorite. I think it's the angle making her legs look out of proportion. Plus, the strand of hair on her right arm gives it a feeling that she was pasted in to the shot. But that's my only complaint about any shot in the set. The sunlite shots are simply stunning.

14 gives of a feline vibe that I like.

Thanks for your feedback! :sillysmi:

I'm not really quite sure what you mean about the hair on her arm making her look pasted in, though. Could you elaborate on that?

Man, these are just terrific.
#13 is my favorite.

Makes me want to drive to Nashville so you can take a picture of me and make me good looking. (or as close as you could get.)

:lmao: Come visit!

Thanks for your compliment :sillysmi:

I want to like #13 as well, but her head looks so small in relation to her bod/shoulders in that shot. Otherwise, it's really well done.

Thanks for your feedback! :sillysmi:

Beautiful girl and lovely shots! #12 & 13 are favorites of mine. I like the color in those shots.

Thank you! :biggrin:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back