Happy Anniversary

well isn't this a surprise! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you! I love you too! i totally forgot :shock:

now Amanda, i better not see this in the photo challenge area :confused:

Congrats you guys!!! I wish many many more years of happiness for you two!!!

JonMikal said:
well isn't this a surprise! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you! I love you too! i totally forgot :shock:

Dude.... Never forget her birthday or your anniversary. Sleeping in the doghouse is no fun. :lol: Make sure you do something nice for/with each other tonight. :mrgreen:

haha that was insane Linda :) kidding of course:)
happy anniversary you two!!!

You're allowed to forget after 4 years, aren't you? I thought every 4th year you get a freebie?? :lol:

Happy Anniversary to you both (even if you are stuck with him)!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Happy anniversary guys! What a great photo and here's to a lot more years!

JonMikal's_Wife said:
I seriously doubt they think of it that way. They're probably thinking that you were the best anniversary gift they could get!!

You're right, they thought I was their best gift ever. I do feel a little guilty because my birthday aways over-shadowed their anniversary.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! and many, many more.

One little bit about forgetting an anniversary. A friend and I had planned a fishing trip. Third Saturday of May, walleye season opens. We had been going for about five or six years. I head over to pick him him up, 5:00am Saturday. He makes his way to the door to let me in and finds a top of the line Eagle fish finder and an aniversary card on his kitchen table. The look on his face was priceless as he realized he had forgotten his FIRST Anniversary. I laughed for the full three hour ride, and reminded him about what he was in for all the way home Monday.

JonMikal said:

I wouldn't dare...it's too sweet of a photo :) However we can dig up the other pic if you want :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back