terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....to ME!

Chase's birthday also marks my anniversary here at TPF. He will never let me forget that the day I joined, 9/2/03, I had trouble with the email notification and he had to do some work on my account. Basically he claims I have been a troublemaker from Day One. :mrgreen:

Here's to my first two years at TPF! :cheers:

Love you guys. Thanks for having me. :)

You made him work on his birthday :shock:

Happy anniversary, Terri!

Well I didn't know it was his birthday, of course. Not that it would have changed anything. He only had about 550 members at the time here at the time and was being accommodating. ;)

I think he griped later after I made it in that I made him work on his birthday, and I believe I said something to the effect that at least I gave him something to do, to brighten up his dull life. :blushing:

That's when he called me a troublemaker. :biglaugh:

Wooo, happy anniversary big sis. ;) :cheer:

Thanks for helping me out and holding my hand when I've really needed you. It won't be forgotten. :hug::

Happy anniversary Terri!!

Thanks for making tpf so special and giving us so many creative ideas.... and for basically just being so much better than all of us at all that weird darkroom voodoo. You're a champ!

awww.... :sniffle: You're welcome, Mr. Fern. ;)

Meysha, I've a long way to go in the darkroom, trust me. ;) I've learned a lot by being here, actually. Folks like Doxx and Motcom (Will) and ksmattfish are very inspiring.

Thanks everyone! :D

:heart:

:smileys: Happy anniversary! :smileys:

Yes! That reminds me to remind you (and give you a BIG poke). Get Brad's arse on here! I hear he's a rather good photographer. ;)

Congrats Terri...this place would be much duller, and much less knowledgable and wise without you. :hug::

Most reactions

Back