Happy Birthday Chiller!!

3.gif

Thanks so much y'all. Your amazing
Going to lay back and crack open a cold one tonight...whwhwhahahahahaha
9.gif

Liz asked whether you got the telegram - seems she's lost her faith in the Post Office of late. Anyway, if not she says happy birthday anyway and to have a cold one on her [as far as I can tell, that's not a reference to her mother]

Oooh just hope the bones don't splinter.:lol:

no... human bones are safe for chillers and other associated human cannibals.. it's chicken bones they have the most trouble with..

good tip for the forum... "never feed your chiller chicken bones"... it's unsafe..

keep your chiller happy and healthy by feeding him only organic fed, free range, all beef humans....

some unethical human farms hurry the growth process by stuffing their humans with KFC and other quick growth byproducts.... this can cause harm to your Chillers digestive tracks....

also... don't forget to have your chiller spayed or neutered....

They make great toothpicks Miss Bully.

Thanks again y'all. Wish I could fly y'all up for a bbq in the cemetery:lol:

Oh that would be an awesome party! And I would so be there!! :hug:::smileys:
no... human bones are safe for chillers and other associated human cannibals.. it's chicken bones they have the most trouble with..

good tip for the forum... "never feed your chiller chicken bones"... it's unsafe..

keep your chiller happy and healthy by feeding him only organic fed, free range, all beef humans....

some unethical human farms hurry the growth process by stuffing their humans with KFC and other quick growth byproducts.... this can cause harm to your Chillers digestive tracks....

:cokespit:
:lol: That was awesome! Completely awesome.. hahaha

You crack me up man....thanks for the laugh. :D

[FONT=&quot]
shock.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](Run Chiller, run! They are NOT taking you out for cake...don't get in the car!)[/FONT]
Im not worried Antypanty...no matter how much they spay, or neuter a chiller we will find a way to spawn. :lol: It is them that should not get in the car. ya ever heard of autoerotic asphyxia:lol:

Most reactions

Back