Happy birthday Leonore!!!

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

I wish I could make you a real cake for today ;)

You're probably somewhere with your sisters... Have a great day!

Welllll…you *could* make her a real cake. And eat it, too! ;-)

Yeah, come to think of it, from now on, I'll bake my favorite TPFers a cake for their b-days, and then eat it and let them know if it was good. :lmao:
Ya'll will still love me when I get forced to go on that "Biggest Losers" show because I've become the size of a barn, won't you??

EDIT: OH, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Leonore! Hope it's a fabulous day filled with all the things you love the most!
Oh, also--what kind of cake do you like? :lol:

That's a nice idea actually... The cake, I mean, not barn size bakers of those cakes... ;)

Thank you! :blushing:

Cake is good. I like Sharon's idea of synchronized cake eating for each other's birthdays.

There's a Portuguese orange-y spongecake called pão de ló that my mother always made for birthdays. She'd put homemade pudding in between layers (one chocolate, one vanilla) and frost it with homemade whipped cream. There are many great cakes in the world, but nothing tops that :)

Happy Birthday Leonore! :hugs:

Happy Birthday, BTW you just shot the **** out of my diet.
Honestly wishing you the best day ever. Ed

There's a Portuguese orange-y spongecake called pão de ló that my mother always made for birthdays. She'd put homemade pudding in between layers (one chocolate, one vanilla) and frost it with homemade whipped cream. There are many great cakes in the world, but nothing tops that :)

Will you send me to try it? :)

I did something for myself at your birthday... I bought myself a new pair of heels... so your birthday was good for me also :hug::

Happy Birthday,Lenny........
$ill-just-go-make-my-own-sandwich_o_485797.jpg

Happy Birthday Leonore!!!! :hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back