"Happy Birthday Petey, 1..."

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy Birthday Petey, 1.jpg

As many of you know, I like bulldogs, this is our second...our first died prematurely last year (I think Frankie died on Father's Day of all days) at 7.5 years young.

We got Petey, earlier this year and then in October he underwent the Brachycephalic Airway Syndrome operation and got snipped too.

For the first few days after the operation it was touch and go (mind you we could off gotten another bulldog and have money leftover from the cost of the operation.

However, Petey healed and we got back a different much more active, happy go-lucky dog.

I now like to say Petey was born on December 1, 2020, but he was reborn on October 18, 2021.

I most definitely recommend for anyone who has a bulldog and/or any brachycephalic breed to get the operation, it drastically improves their quality of life.

Sadly as the result of Petey's dramatic quality of life improvement, we now realized that Frankie was sick from day one and more than likely contributed to his early demise.

And maybe that's why in bulldog circles they do not consider 7.5 years all that young.

Sorry didn't mean to rant, my apologies.

Happy Birthday Petey.... xoxo

Cheers,

Enezdez

It's amazing how those little guys can jump and catch a tree branch and then just hang there swinging their butts in circles. Gives ya a good idea how they went about their very dangerous job.

Hello Petey! I think your Dad needs to take a lot more photos of you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back