Happy Boy

Zeitgeist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just realized it had been a while since I posted a picture here, so here we go. This was shot at the annual employee appreciate fair given by the college I work for. I do not know who the child is, but sometimes photos just present themselves to you and you are a fool if you don't take them.

193Happy-Boy-ride.jpg

very nice :) I love his expression... Raymon I don't think Zeitgeist used a fill flash here, I think he was quite far from the boy, way to far for the flash. But I'd like to know it for sure from Zeitgeist :)

Strange, I thought I answered this earlier . . . . . (*shakes head*, this getting old is getting old)

Forgive me, yes-I DID in fact use fill flash. I was about 10 feet away from the boy as I remember and the sun was very bright that day. I have another shot of a girl on the same ride that I will post from home tonight.

Kids . . . . do they just keep getting cuter or is my perception just getting older?

great shot... but the gleam in the eye is what makes this....and his little chubby hands... with the ride moving, and the child not having to pay attention, you did great getting this.......

Thank you for all the kind comments. Here is the companion photo, shot within a few minutes of the boy.

193CarnevalGirl.jpg

Most reactions

Back