What's new

Happy Canada Day!

Civchic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
637
Reaction score
334
Location
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had to stake out my spot on the bridge early, and defend it stoicly against much bigger and more impressive lenses (and many, many mosquitoes). But these photos made my night!


jul 1 fw gf by civgirlca, on Flickr


jul 1 fw 10 by civgirlca, on Flickr


jul 1 fw 5 by civgirlca, on Flickr

In all fairness, the forest of cameras up on the bridge were mostly polite and wonderful people. I hope they all had as much luck as I.
 
Thanks guys! I've discovered that fireworks are one of those shots that really look cool, impress people, and are insanely easy to get as long as you focus properly and don't touch the camera after you get it set up. :)

A good self-confidence booster.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom