What's new

Happy Craft Beer Week!

Berter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
61
Reaction score
3
Location
The Mitten
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In honor of American Craft Beer Week, I give you Bell's Amber Ale. 'Twas delish. wish I would've put some moisture on the glass but for my first attempt at any kind of food photography I am pleased.

$beer.webp
 
A mixture of glycerine and water works well to make fake condensation on glasses. Spray it on using a very fine misting device, like a perfume atomizer, or a spray bottle that lets out a very fine, controlled mist. Glycerine can be found in better pharmacies, sometimes in the cosmetics section.
 
A mixture of glycerine and water works well to make fake condensation on glasses. Spray it on using a very fine misting device, like a perfume atomizer, or a spray bottle that lets out a very fine, controlled mist. Glycerine can be found in better pharmacies, sometimes in the cosmetics section.

can you post an example? im interested on how it looks
 
thanks for the tip. will definitely have to give that a try
 
for my first attempt at any kind of food photography I am pleased.
So you should be, that looks great. Do you have any other versions with the whole of the glass in?
 
Well done. Thanks for reminding me about Craft Beer Week - I'll have to go celebrate it appropriately.
 
thanks everyone. Nerja, yes I do. I will post some more later tonight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom