Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!

terri said:
Ha, we're looking forward to hearing allllll about it, too! ;) You guys will have a blast. :thumbup:

huhuhu I dunno if you will hear everything :)
I didn't get all the info from JT :p and some of you refused to show some neat photos from JT :p

hehe na dyou know what!? on SUNDAY I'm leaving off to LONDON!!!! For a whole week!!!! so watch out! London is mine now! and I hope I'll meet a nice English man :) ... I failed with Italian man though :( so English should be ok...

ok, so i used to joke about the weekend being every day while i was unemployed. got off work at 4pm and with the new job, this may be my last sat/sun off for quite a while. taking my wife and son to gaylord michigan to watch some short track stock car racing. one of the local racers is going down to race, so we will go cheer him on.

heck, whatever you have planned or whatever happens, be safe and enjoy.

Picksure said:
heck, whatever you have planned or whatever happens, be safe and enjoy.

same to ya pick and have fun...also I didn't know you got a new job. Congrats!!!

I work the weekends too luckily I've had the whole month of august off...err. weekend wise. when UM starts back up it's back to the same ole, same ole.

I hope to shoot a roll HIR this weekend, and maybe develop few more rolls I need too, really need to a little clean but that can wait

mentos_007 said:
-- and some of you refused to show some neat photos from JT ---
[font=&quot]
mentos I still have 3 rolls of color IR from JT that I just send to lab this week, so when you get back there should be some new JT shots[/font]

oh Jeff that's cool :) and when I'll be back I'll post some of Saffron Walden/London meetup... some... a few... :p not all :p

Most reactions

Back