Happy Friday

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well for mother day mom asked for a new wood fence next to pool, last Sunday my carpenter bother & me put the poll up, this weekend it the cross rails and pickets, I maybe wore out come Monday

Jeff is a go-getter; starting the Happy Friday thread on Thursday! :hail: That fence sounds like a major project; you're such a good son! ;)

No big plans for me this weekend...weather isn't supposed to be too good tomorrow, so in between the dreaded loads of laundry I might take some of last weekend's prints (for bromoil) and do the bleach/tanning process. I always do several prints at a time, so this step always takes a couple hours.

I want the weather to clear out so I can get my bike out again! :thumbup:

What a nice thing to do, Jeff!

Busy weekend for us. T-ball practice tonight, tomorrow AM we have a shoot for some headshots of the workers of a local realty company, then in the afternoon we do a wedding from 3pm-to 8-9ish. Sunday I have got to get going on my homework that's due this coming week. Only 3 weeks left to this term and I feel so behind in my classes. I'm hoping the morning sickness will be at least reasonable during the weekend so I can get throught the wedding and the homework.

I’ll be leaving around noon to set up for a show (it’s only about an hour away so I’ll be driving back and forth from home each day), then I’ll be at the show from about 6:30 A.M. until 9 P.M. tomorrow and then from 9-5 on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

David

There's been too much activity and drama in my life lately. Malachite and I are in desperate need of some rest so we literally have "nothing" written on our calendar. :lol:

I get to go over my parents house while they are away and feed the animals..woo..then rush over to go to practice, then spend the weekend doin house stuff...wo..

I just spent 2 hours at me daughters party (turned 3 and 6) and 15 other kids somewhere between these ages! I think that I need a drink as soon as the sugar high wear off and I can get the kids to sleep!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back