Happy Friday!

Having a few friends over tonight, garage sales in the morning, toddler shoot in the afternoon (I hope they cancel, nutty parents, its like 30 degrees outside the last week), road trip and photos on sunday :mrgreen:

I want to sleep all weekend. Last night was an Oiler game, follows by Harry Potter till 3:30am... Then tonight I have a ball hockey game to play. I'm so tired at work right now but I'm so busy that I just can't catch up.

It's farking snowing. It's been farking snowing for 2 hours.

This puts a damper on my weekend, but only cause i'll be freezing my nuts off while going out for smokes a the club/dinner.

Not working or racing this weekend so I'll waste my 2 days either in the darkroom or out with my camera!:lol:

Might pop into an astronomy shop tomorrow to look at scopes. Might even fetch one home with me! (if they've got one in!)

CHOOOOOOOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool2:

*sarcastic* damn I hate my job. :greenpbl:

bace said:
It's farking snowing. It's been farking snowing for 2 hours.

This puts a damper on my weekend, but only cause i'll be freezing my nuts off while going out for smokes a the club/dinner.

Hell, I was walking to work this morning and my bare hands were so cold, they HURT! I've been cold before but not so cold that my extremities hurt :lol:

I don't mind the snow, but.....talk to me in 2 mths time and I might have developed a sailor mouth towards the white stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back