Happy Halloween!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In honour of Halloween I decided to pull out my flash and bounce it around a little. I've had my flash way too long and haven't used it much and I swore come the colder weather I would work on learning, today seemed to be a good day to play a bit since it's raining with no chance of stopping.

I've shot this glass skull many times before I got my flash off camera and have always had issues with it's mouth, it's better now with the flash but I think it may be the nature of the details there. I kinda wish I could take the skull off the base but if I do I'm sure I'm going to lose most of the dripped wax :(

Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

Oh and BOO!!

Oh and my own C&C... maybe a reflector camera right to bounce a little onto that side? .... I wanted the moth to pop and it does but did I lose too much detail on that side?

It looks a bit blue to me, but I like it otherwise.

edit: I didn't see the moth/butterfly at first - my eye keep going to the bright spot on the right cheek (viewer's left).

You'd be blue too... if someone poured hot candle wax all over your head.

Ha Charlie you have incredible timing! I was sitting here pondering why it got no loooove ;)

I did do other conversions at the same time, warm, cool, b&w and selective colourish (that makes me feel kinda dirty lol)

Ok now in my defense I didn't set out to make this selective colouring lol I did a selective edit on the moth to change it's temp a little and sharpen it up to etc... and when I did the conversion it turned blue!

Yeah... They like it !

$Witches web.jpg

I like them. For me, the warmer is better, though I can see some artistic interpretation (nice phrase, eh?) in the blue "colder" one. I'm still trying to decide on the B&W.
I have a "spooky" one around here somewhere.

The warmer one is simply awesome. They're all good, but that sticks out to me as great.

Thanks Mini :)

I like them. For me, the warmer is better, though I can see some artistic interpretation (nice phrase, eh?) in the blue "colder" one. I'm still trying to decide on the B&W.
I have a "spooky" one around here somewhere.

Thanks Charlie :) I am torn between the OP and the warm one, then the selective colour and finally the B&W, it's quite "meh" IMHO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back