What's new

Happy Holidays!

peter27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
668
Reaction score
196
I'm not sure how much time I'll have over the coming days (the build up to Christmas is starting to get a bit manic), so I'll post this now. I'd like to thank all the members who have been kind enough to take the time to look at and comment on my photos, to give a :thumbup: for the likes and a :heart: felt thanks for the critique and discussion. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2014.

 
Back atcha! Have a very Happy Christmas :cat:
 
You're sweet to post this! :) Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

(Getting a mite crazy in the streets as well as the stores today!) :lol:
 
$232323232fp83232_uqcshlukaxroqdfv4547=ot_2_78=848=_;4=39878489_332_nu0mrj.webpMerry Christmas to you and yours and all the photographer camera happy people around the world...... it is not just a hobby but a way of life..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom