Happy New Year!

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
Happy New Year, everyone! I wanted to get this message out there before 2005 descended on our friends down under.

I'm so glad to start the new year with this new interest of mine and this fabulous place to learn all about it.

I've said this before, but this is the first place I have ever advanced beyond the Forum Newbie level. I love it here and I love being a part of this community. :love:

I better go now before the sap completely overwhelms me.

Happy New Year!! :cheers:

We like havin ya here!!!! :) This is a great place, isn't it?

Happy New Year to you too!!!!!

Hey..what is everyones plans for New Years Eve?

haha... party is my plan.. yep.. party with my best "friend" cassie... woo... sounds like a date.. crap.. i mean plan.. o and yeah.. im gonna party.. did i say that yet... :D

Me and the boyfriend are goin out to eat...at the same place we did last year on New Years...then we are going to see a movie...which is the same thing we did last year! Last year we went to a friend's party after the movie, but none of our friends (that I know of) are having parties this year...so I don't know where we will be at midnight...oh well. I dont' care...as long as we're together. :) :love: :goodvibe:

JonMikal said:
core_17 said:
...as long as we're together. :) :love: :goodvibe:

that's what it's all about! Happy New Year Corry!

Thanks Jonmikal!!! :) :hug:

And I must apologize to all again...I'm sorry for my over-sappiness lately. I just can't help myself! :)

aw....it actually sounds like a great way to spend NYE, Corry. :love:

My hubby went and bought some killer champagne, and a split of some kind of reisling dessert wine....we're gonna settle down in the front of the fireplace and play records and yak and drink, then around 11:30 we're wandering across the street with the split to ring in the NY at a neighbors.....nice safe night around the 'hood. :D

Happy New Year, everybody! :cheer:

I'm going to be out in the desert on our big dirt bike trip of the year. I'll ring in the New Year looking up at the stars thinking about all that I love and looking forward to the New Year.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Happy New Year ! :hug:

And ya can be as sappy as ya want Corry !

I'm probably goin to my sisters place tonight , shes having a bbq ...( its 4:30 pm here NYE now ).

Its about 33 degrees celcius ( 90 F) today so it should be a good warm night for a barbie and a piss-up :drunk:

Have a happy and SAFE night everyone !

Well all us Southern Hempisherians are now into hour 5 of 2005...
To all of you who are still stuck in 2004 , this year looks mighty finnnne ! :thumbsup:

Although .... a strange observation ; everything is in double ......:shock:

Never mind , thats just the alcomohol :oops:

( j/k ....I didnt get drunk, had all of two baileys glides lol )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back