Happy Spring!!!

Geronimo said:
What is the "spring" you talk of. I know not of it. Up here you have two, maybe three seasons. Winter, Breakup (if you count it) and Road Construction. There is no fall or spring, just yeah..

Well, down here we have three seasons:

Winter: from late December to early February

Summer: from mid February to mid April

and Hell: for the rest!!!

So, I'm looking forward to getting my arse outta here come Hell. Probably a couple of trips to Page, AZ and Zion, UT. After which I will spend another three weeks of Arizona winter-like weather in Jackson Hole, WY.

See you people with snow are complaining but come late spring and summer you're going to have such nice enjoyable weather while we melt on the walk from one air conditioned place to another. Our first day of spring was 93F and the last day of winter it was 96F! :p

malachite are you going to sign for that FedEx? I'm gonna be in Sedona this weekend but I'd hate to miss that package for when we return.

Bah, it's still snowing here. Damn those stupid groundhogs!
Around here, spring season lasts about 2 weeks then we move into summer weather.

Oh man, I hope it's not like that here again this year. Last year we didn't get a spring. It went right from cold to hot. I don't do well in the extremes, so I was not a happy camper (in the figurative sense).

Oh, it's snowing right now, BTW.

I'm a little late here but hooray for spring!! I'm looking forward to warmer weather and it staying light later! woohoo!

markc said:
Well, it's finally warmed up here. Unfortunately it feels like the humidity climbed also. Man, I hate high humidity.
Same here. I like the warmer weather coming, but I HATE summer just because of the bugs (we've got spiders 3" across. :shock: :shudder: ) and humidity. :|

I'll let you all in on a little secret..... I have a spider phobia. Spiders tree inches across....??? :shock: - that's enough to send me running.

I don't kill them, because not only am I a pacifist, that would mean getting TOO CLOSE.

Hail spring, anyway!!! :D

Here's to overcoming phobias! <clink>

Most reactions

Back