Daveleau
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2011
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Shreveport, LA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I'm showing the before and after of this, as along with the photo skills, I'd like to know what I could do better in PP. Thanks for your help!
PP'ed in CS4 RAW:

DoolinCemetery2 by daveleau, on Flickr
Original:

DoolinCemetery by daveleau, on Flickr
This is one of the first concerted efforts I have made in sharpening (while knowing a little of what I was doing rather than random sharpening) and I used the adjustment brush to lighten items to the left. In another version (not shown), I tried Tonemapping w/ Photomatix, but it came out too grainy.
Thanks for your help!
Dave
I'm showing the before and after of this, as along with the photo skills, I'd like to know what I could do better in PP. Thanks for your help!
PP'ed in CS4 RAW:

DoolinCemetery2 by daveleau, on Flickr
Original:

DoolinCemetery by daveleau, on Flickr
This is one of the first concerted efforts I have made in sharpening (while knowing a little of what I was doing rather than random sharpening) and I used the adjustment brush to lighten items to the left. In another version (not shown), I tried Tonemapping w/ Photomatix, but it came out too grainy.
Thanks for your help!
Dave
Last edited: