Happy Thread: Don't worry be happy

With all of the day to day chaos in my life, I have the best boyfriend in the world to come home to. No matter how frazzled I am, he is always there with a solid shoulder to lean on and has a big hug for me to fall into. :lovey:

photogoddess said:
With all of the day to day chaos in my life, I have the best boyfriend in the world to come home to. No matter how frazzled I am, he is always there with a solid shoulder to lean on and has a big hug for me to fall into. :lovey:

really?!?! wanna trade boyfriends!???!? haha. JUST JOKING. I as well am a lucky lady in love. Problem is i'm usually the shoulder hes leaning on!:greenpbl:

And as macawlvr mentioned, the happiest thing of all... WINTER IS GONE!!! .... or going...

Life is good!;)

n----->:)

Just got a letter from my college saying that I had the highest GPA in the graduating class :mrgreen: We had been on the fence about going to the formal dinner dance but I guess we will be going now. :lol:

Where's the venting thread so I can make a post about finding a formal dress only a few months after having a baby :scratch: :meh:

Bace I can't tell by the photo but is that a single strap sling bag? What make?

You should be happy anytime you get to see the sun rise.

Alison said:
Just got a letter from my college saying that I had the highest GPA in the graduating class :mrgreen: We had been on the fence about going to the formal dinner dance but I guess we will be going now. :lol:

Where's the venting thread so I can make a post about finding a formal dress only a few months after having a baby :scratch: :meh:

Congrats! See - you really are Superwoman. :hugs:

Alison said:
Just got a letter from my college saying that I had the highest GPA in the graduating class

That's pretty darn impressive!! :thumbup:

tomorow I will be recieving a 1 gb cf card, card reader, and a 50mm f/1.8 lens :) at least thats what UPS tells me.

Oh, and I got an 88% on an essay I wrote in one day, the day before it was due. I am the best student on the planet.

photogoddess said:
Congrats! See - you really are Superwoman. :hugs:

I think it just means I went to school with people who weren't very bright :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back