Happy Valentines Day ! <3

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here some pictures I took a couple of weeks ago--playing around with lighting and a reverse adapter. Since Valentines' Day is tomorrow..I thought Id share them. :D C/C if you wish. :lol:

1.)
5397775206_68c9d49660_z.jpg

2.)
5397775038_140d548377_z.jpg

3.)
5397176139_0f366e5547_z.jpg

4.)
5397775174_001b702fce_z.jpg

5.)
5443811943_5ba60d17d4_z.jpg

.....One more!

6.)
5444285258_a5a789b501_z.jpg

EDIT: How silly of me. I didnt number them... :lmao: Smh. ( fixed )

Last edited:
lol Too cute!! I love the first one!!

Super cute, thanks for the chuckle. I would say Happy Valentines Day back at you but I find this whole holiday celebration ridiculous.

Of course this is because I married a redneck farmer who's idea of romance is grabbing me a truck stop teddy bear that smells of diesel and a half eaten box of chocolates which had an expiry date of last year.

Super cute, thanks for the chuckle. I would say Happy Valentines Day back at you but I find this whole holiday celebration ridiculous.

Of course this is because I married a redneck farmer who's idea of romance is grabbing me a truck stop teddy bear that smells of diesel and a half eaten box of chocolates which had an expiry date of last year.

It could be so, so much worse. A few years ago, I had dated a guy whose idea of a nice Valentine's day was taking me ice fishing with his buddies, drinking cheap beer, and Spam for dinner. I kid you not. :(

What do you guys get your husbands or boyfriends or are we still stuck in the 1950's?

What do I do for the hubby...........:sexywink::sexywink: :lmao:

Seriously....we don't do gifts. We usually buy tons of seafood and cook a dinner together.

I've gone both routes. Done the whole elaborate really nice dinner, gift, and then dessert in a lovely hotel room and been disappointed when I go to the trouble and he ends up cancelling because of work. So now I do nothing other than a card.

It could be so, so much worse. A few years ago, I had dated a guy whose idea of a nice Valentine's day was taking me ice fishing with his buddies, drinking cheap beer, and Spam for dinner. I kid you not. :(

How is that even close to being a nice evening? Wtf.... i Guess if you like spam and ice fishing? bah! :thumbdown:

How is that even close to being a nice evening? Wtf.... i Guess if you like spam and ice fishing? bah! :thumbdown:

Needless to say, I was bitter and cranky the entire night. But in all honestly, it's alright.. that's why he's alone now! :D

Most reactions

Back