What's new

Hard Rock Cafe, Brussels

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
6,494
Reaction score
2,991
Location
Wonderland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first meal in Brussels was in Hard Rock Cafe. It was pretty late when we sat there...

I had a veggie sandwich. I wasn't satisfied because I needed more! ... but that sandwich turned to be the best meal I ate during my stay in Brussels :)



Hard Rock Cafe, Brussels by Sounds of Shutter,




Hard Rock Cafe, Brussels
by Sounds of Shutter,


brussels_080414_0734-Large-610x405.jpg


brussels_080414_0729-Small.jpg


yeah... I know about the noise...shhh... light was awful, I was hungry... I can think of more excuses ;)

edited to add photos from flickr and they don't give me 600x426 size, so sorry for the big size. I hate new flickr :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah... if only I had someone there to talk about photography...
Maybe,next time,you and I,there,talking... :)
 
I really like the first picture!
well, me too :)

That one was hardest to capture. We were on the second floor and in front of me there was a glass fence. I couldn't bend or crouch because I would shoot trough the fence then and the line that goes trough that fence.
Shooting from the first floor and other places didn't work out because I couldn't capture- find something you can compare with how big that frame of guitars is.

I took just a few pictures there and after those few pictures I didn't feel comfortable with "a tourist capturing everything" look on me :)

That was the first place I visited in Brussels, actually Grand Place and this Hard Rock Cafe, we were tired from the trip and it was pretty late
 
Glad you had a great time, and fantastic photos :)
 
yes, I had a great time... and thanks for your comments guys :)
 
about the number 2, it's interesting actually...

I'm afraid of heights, like really afraid... but somehow when I have a camera in my hands I don't feel uncomfortable or anything because I'm thinking about the lines and shapes and how to capture them. As soon as I capture a scene or what ever I immediately feel that fear and I back off as soon as possible.
Being that close to the glass fence, leaning on it gently, wouldn't be possible without the camera and me wanting to take the shot :) even now, when I remember me there I get that strange gut feeling...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom