Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2008 #1 NOT REALLY~ just some lighting paintings thanks for looking, leave some remarks if you please
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2008 Banned #2 AWESOME LOVE the first one! Third pic isnt showing up though
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks for the comment, it should work now
S SanctuS TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location Toledo, Ohio May 16, 2008 #4 The 3rd one is amazing....amazing...I would love to try this some time...
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 you should try it they are lots of fun
Hannahbelle TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 91 Reaction score 0 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2008 #6 How in the world did you do these? Totally amazing, love the last one!
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I just used the bulb mode on the camera and used a flashlight to draw the lines
Phazan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2006 Messages 737 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2008 #8 Those are awesome dude, especially the last one. I've done so much stuff like this, but I can never get them to turn out because my flashlight drawings aren't very good.
Those are awesome dude, especially the last one. I've done so much stuff like this, but I can never get them to turn out because my flashlight drawings aren't very good.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 yeah they took a couple tries but they are not hard to do....we did a couple landscape type things which I will post later
yeah they took a couple tries but they are not hard to do....we did a couple landscape type things which I will post later
Alpha Troll Extraordinaire Joined Mar 15, 2005 Messages 5,451 Reaction score 41 Location San Francisco Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 17, 2008 #10 The last shot is BAD ASS.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 yeah I really like that one, my mate had the creative idea
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 18, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #12 Alpha said: The last shot is BAD ASS. Click to expand... Oh yes! That's one's definitely the coolest of the set!
Alpha said: The last shot is BAD ASS. Click to expand... Oh yes! That's one's definitely the coolest of the set!
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 thanks! I think the idea was great and it came out well