Harvestman enjoying its escargot meal :)

orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cute but shy harvestman. Normally either won't stop moving or likes to play dead LOL.

This one was a great model though. Just sat there enjoying its escargot.

He went that way!

Some very interesting super shots. This is unlike any spider I've ever seen but of course I don't live in the tropics. I like the white socks.:lol:

Jerry

Cool shots! We have HarvestMen here... but have never even seen one move... they just "lay" there trying to blend in. Those little white "boots" make me think to Little Miss Muffet for some reason! lol!

Cool shots! We have HarvestMen here... but have never even seen one move... they just "lay" there trying to blend in. Those little white "boots" make me think to Little Miss Muffet for some reason! lol!

Some very interesting super shots. This is unlike any spider I've ever seen but of course I don't live in the tropics. I like the white socks.:lol:

Jerry

Thank you, Charlie, Jerry.

Only this type is different. The rest are pretty much the same as what i see in macro forums.

I especially like the first one i found long ago...probably newly molted and seemed to glow at night!

Harvestmans are not spiders though: Opiliones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most reactions

New Topics

Back