has anyone dealt with

silver163

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
has anyone dealt with a model who was about to get married and wanted you to pay her for shooting her at the wedding ceremony? you being the wedding photographer and her getting pictures? am i the only one?

has anyone dealt with a model who was about to get married and wanted you to pay her for shooting her at the wedding ceremony? you being the wedding photographer and her getting pictures? am i the only one?

Tell her come back and talk to you when the cocaine wears off. Either that or just don't go to the wedding. Then she really can't expect too much. Either way, she's one brick shy of a full load.

Tell her come back and talk to you when the cocaine wears off. Either that or just don't go to the wedding. Then she really can't expect too much. Either way, she's one brick shy of a full load.

yeah i am not showing up but i was just so dumb-struck at how she just said "you pay me" along with "you give me a gift" :???:

No loss to you - it would be very difficult to get any good shots of her anyway with her head jammed up her own ass like that.

If she's that stupid, she's also probably stupid enough to not make you sign a contract to it. Agree, turn your phone off the day of the event, and sleep in - she deserves it.

take up blash's idea and post up the voicemail's you get after words!

LMAO I about fell out of my chair this is hilarious........:lol::lmao:

Haaaaahahhahahha

Yeah that is rich! Tell her you'd do it, but Megan Fox ALSO wants you to pay her for the privelage of seeing her in a wedding dress that day, and Megan Fox wins out.

Seriously, the audacity of some people amazes me. I had a girl write me once and say "I really LOVE your work! I am going to be in your area soon and would love a paid shoot with you while I am there, my rates are X dollars an hour and I must recieve a CD with all the pictures before I leave town!"

take up blash's idea and post up the voicemail's you get after words!
i got several actually, trying to figure out how to do it. Damn you US Cellular!

Wait till you hear the pop from when she pulls her head from her ass, then try talking to her again, she should be paying you to help her commemorate her wedding with your talent in photography.

Hey ... you could have said "Yes". Grant it ... a snowballs chance in Hell of that ... but without presenting the opportunity for you to accept ... she'd have absolutely zero chance of it happening.

Gary

Wait till you hear the pop from when she pulls her head from her ass, then try talking to her again, she should be paying you to help her commemorate her wedding with your talent in photography.
i don't think i am talented in photography. i mean i never shot a wedding before but i have with models:

4a0382628adc9.jpg

4a03820e79d99.jpg

Most reactions

Back