Has anyone else...

Don't know what "to get washed" means, either.
If you now make a fortune in royalties, I'll say: CONGRATULATIONS! :D

[EDIT: Saw your name now! This tames everything down a bit :) ]

Gotten one of their picture put on Jones Soda labels?

I just found out that one of mine was chosen!!!

Here it is http://i22.tinypic.com/2wdstvm.jpg
Very exciting! :)

well, this is a good thing in that your image is good enough for commercial uses! (And I actually think it is nice).

However, if I see this correctly, your name is not on the label, so you do not gain "fame", and you probably did not get paid either. So for me this seems like a cheap way for Jones Soda to get nice image on their bottle, for which the normally would have to pay quite a bit (given the number of prints ;)).

But congratulations anyway, my first ever published photos did not give me any income either ;)

[EDIT: Saw your name now! This tames everything down a bit :) ]

well, this is a good thing in that your image is good enough for commercial uses! (And I actually think it is nice).

However, if I see this correctly, your name is not on the label, so you do not gain "fame", and you probably did not get paid either. So for me this seems like a cheap way for Jones Soda to get nice image on their bottle, for which the normally would have to pay quite a bit (given the number of prints ;)).

But congratulations anyway, my first ever published photos did not give me any income either ;)

If you look at the right of the picture Jamie's name is on their! Congratulations Jamie!!

very cool...i'd love to get a photo of mine on beer :p

I think that's terribly exciting....good for you!!
JC_clapgirl.gif

Most reactions

Back