Has anyone met this guy?

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I met him in the fashion show last night. He asked me to take several photographs of him, and he will pay me when I send him all the photos.
C&C Welcome!!!

1 _MG_5264.jpg

2 _MG_5265.jpg

3 _MG_5266.jpg

4 _MG_5267.jpg

5 _MG_5268.jpg

6 _MG_5269.jpg

7 _MG_5299.jpg

Never met him, nor do I know who he is.

But if someone asked me to take photos and they'd pay me, I'd jump at the opportunity.

These all look too much like snapshots to me. A shallower depth of field would have mitigated the extraneous legs and heads behind him. Better composition or a tighter crop would have helped some of the others.

Jim

He is very interesting. He tried to get a woman who sat next to me to marry me. He asked me to ask another woman who sat across the runway to do a photo shoot with him. He had been hitting a lot of women during the fashion show. He offered these woman and me drinks and food.

Last edited:
At first, I thought he was a fashion director, producer, or sort of an elite fashion photographer looking for a new and fresh photographer. The way he talked to me sounds like he is very confidence, and he has a lot of experiences in the fashion industry. I sent him all the photos through the email, and I didn't ask for money, because I wasn't taken serious photographing this guy. He responded back with his business link, and I lmao. This guy is a phony! I think he is croak.

Wellness by Design: Welcome!

At first, I thought he was a fashion director, producer, or sort of an elite fashion photographer looking for a new and fresh photographer. The way he talked to me sounds like he is very confidence, and he has a lot of experiences in the fashion industry. I sent him all the photos through the email, and I didn't ask for money, because I wasn't taken serious photographing this guy. He responded back with his business link, and I lmao. This guy is a phony! I think he is croak.

Wellness by Design: Welcome!

Wow... and he was wearing such an amazing shirt too. Lol

The sunglasses indoors should have been your first clue. But then again I've never been to a fashion show; i'm sure everyone dresses like that.

In the fashion show, everyone dresses glamorous. Some dress like a Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. This guy looks like Stephen Spielberg wearing a pair of sunglasses. There is no way I couldn't tell. I knew there was something fishy about this guy, but it was funny experience.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

A least I have met a model and actress who was interested in my portfolio.

If you send him the photos first he will never pay you. Payment always comes before delivery.

^^^THAT^^^

He asked me to photograph him. He wants me to be quick and snapping, so he can see these right away. He told me I should loaded these photos to my iPad and presented him quickly. He told me that I have to hussel if I want to become a fashion photographer. I don't take this seriously, I was so focusing on the fashion models, not him.

Hey, you may have found yourself a boyfriend! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back