Has anyone tried online dating?

If you want to waste money just go buy yourself another lens instead.

no respectful woman (or man) will ever hint at needing monetary help early in conversation or in the relationship.

Amen to that! I personally would not disclose all that much information on the first date. If my life is a mess like that, dating would be the last thing on my mind. That's just me thoug.

If you want to waste money just go buy yourself another lens instead.

Hey now! That's not a waste! It's an investment!

...or at least that's what I tell my wallet and my girlfriend to justify my GAS.

I had both good and bad experiences with online dating. I met one woman who was very wealthy and turned out to bat **** crazy. Met a couple that rocked my world sexually. Met one, a gorgeous, green eyed Black woman who was an anesthesiologist. She rode motorcycles (one of my passions), was very laid back. Was married to her for 7 years. Our relationship was very good. My relationship with her family was not. She had a twin sister who was lawyer. A brother who was an architect. Her mother retired as the Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the Las Vegas FBI office after a 35 year career in the FBI. Her father was a retired Army Colonel. I was seen as not good enough by her family. In the end, they wore her down and I was shown the door.

Personally, I"ve never been a heavy online dater, though tried it for a few times.

PS: married to a woman I met online:)

Most reactions

Back