What's new

Hasselblad 500c outfit forsale

phantomdjx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a hasselblad outfit for $900 OBO. It includes the 500c body, Zeiss planar 2.8/80mm , left hand pistol grip, 120 film back, and Hasselblad 45° metering prism. There is also a 220 back but it is not working but I'm sure someone can fix it. The 500c is numbered UV115958 so it was made in 1971 and can use interchangeable focus screens I believe. The lens is numbered NR4861623. My understanding based on info from photoethnography is that my 500c
is like the 500c/m because of the ability to interchange focusing screens. My 500c has the two tabs that hold the screens in FYI. I also have a bunch of 120 film that i'll throw in. Oh yah and there is a cable release and a bag. Thanks


http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/phantomdjx/hasselblad/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom