Hasselblad question

pilau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Hasselbad 503C with two backs and lenses. It is in good shape and I am thinking of selling it. What would be a fair price to ask. It's got a few other accessories but I just don't use it anymore. I was thinking of asking like 1200.00 is this in line. am totally out of touch with what these guys cost now. :confused:

The bottom has fallen out of Blads. I bought an outfit last year for $2,000 that had a 503, 2 500's, (all 3 have brite view screens) 50mm T*, 80mm T*, 150mm T*, 2 lumidyne strobes 3 power packs, 4 batteries, 3 220 backs, 3 120 backs, pola back, Stroboframe bracket, 2 Quantum wireless trigger sets, 2 Pistol grips, 1 90 finder, 1 45 finder w/meter, 1 45 finder w/o meter, 4 waist levels, 2X teleconverter, a rolling Tamrac case for it all and a big bunch of little accessories. Filters, QD mounts, cable releases, just too much stuff to list. I also bought a 500 EL in nice condition for $90. I won't say my buy is typical of prices out there, but this guy had it up for sale many months without a nibble. I just happen to bite.

The bottom has fallen out of Blads. I bought an outfit last year for $2,000 that had a 503, 2 500's, (all 3 have brite view screens) 50mm T*, 80mm T*, 150mm T*, 2 lumidyne strobes 3 power packs, 4 batteries, 3 220 backs, 3 120 backs, pola back, Stroboframe bracket, 2 Quantum wireless trigger sets, 2 Pistol grips, 1 90 finder, 1 45 finder w/meter, 1 45 finder w/o meter, 4 waist levels, 2X teleconverter, a rolling Tamrac case for it all and a big bunch of little accessories. Filters, QD mounts, cable releases, just too much stuff to list. I also bought a 500 EL in nice condition for $90. I won't say my buy is typical of prices out there, but this guy had it up for sale many months without a nibble. I just happen to bite.

I knew it had gotten bad but WOW!! Makes me wish I hadn't bought it all a couple years ago. I think I spent like 3000.00 on it and it was used when I got it. I thank you for your expertise. BTW I love your Sig! Great Quote!

I know I was of no help, but your welcome. And thanks, Galen was a great photographer in my eyes.

I hate to say it, Pilau, but this is a great time for broke guys like me to get into great blad gear! :wink:

I hate to say it, Pilau, but this is a great time for broke guys like me to get into great blad gear! :wink:

I was actually worried about that. :er: Oh well, Need a new SLR Digital so I gotta sell it!:x I really don't want to though. It wasn't easy to get it when I did.

I knew it had gotten bad but WOW!!

bad? Depends from which side of the fence you are looking from. I personally think it is a wonderful opportunity for students and the like to have access to such high quality equipment. ( as long as they don't see "digital" as a necessary thing)

Most reactions

Back