Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this photo of this awesome camera

index.php

dof is too shallow for calling this "a camera picture" ;) you showed some parts of the camera but not the camera

dof is too shallow for calling this "a camera picture" ;) you showed some parts of the camera but not the camera

The dof was meant to pull your eye to the nob on the side of the camera did it not do this for you? if so then the photo is 100% how i wanted it lol if not then i suck lol

Ugh, I need an A12 with that dark slide holder... I see what you were trying to do, but personally, I would have tried to get the crank on the back and the wind knob both in focus or done a bit different angle-the knob being where it is makes it difficult for my eye to be drawn there. This is just my opinion, so take it however you want.

What prism is that?

The dof was meant to pull your eye to the nob on the side of the camera did it not do this for you? if so then the photo is 100% how i wanted it lol if not then i suck lol

In habit the first thing I looked at was the eyepiece and so the image is from the start hard to figure out

In habit the first thing I looked at was the eyepiece and so the image is from the start hard to figure out

the lines from the eyepiece leads your eye to the nob also the lines on the body then from there your eye moves around, if i had made the Dof bigger the photo would have looked just like any other camera photo maybe just like the one you would take but then i am me not you and i don't want photos like yours. ;-D

as it stands, I am more drawn to the ball head's locking plate than anything on the camera itself.
I feel the focus pulls your eyes downward to the rest of the ball head, not up towards the camera. the camera almost seems secondary in this picture.

as it stands, I am more drawn to the ball head's locking plate than anything on the camera itself.
I feel the focus pulls your eyes downward to the rest of the ball head, not up towards the camera. the camera almost seems secondary in this picture.

yes i can see what your saying it does indeed pull your eye down what would you think if i darken that area? also the bright fence rail is in a power spot maybe i should darken that too

yes i can see what your saying it does indeed pull your eye down what would you think if i darken that area? also the bright fence rail is in a power spot maybe i should darken that too

if you didn't go too dark, that could work. it would force the visual focus up to the next focus point, which looks to be the cameras winder.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back