HaTien - Mekong delta, Vietnam

Lane N

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.exploringmekong.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Located 120km from RachGia City. Its border is shared with Cambodia. If you go there and visit Takia gate you will see Kambot province from there. You can also go to PhuQuoc from here by catching a ferry from HonChong; Which takes only 40km to get to PhuQuoc, and the price will be cheaper than from RachGia.
Well, if you come here you should hiking at DaDung Mountain. Next to DaDung is ThachDong to listen the fairy tale of a princess,who, rescued by a hero named ThachSanh. Also visit MuiNai Beach and enjoy eating seafood then head to ChuaHang- A temple that's located in a cave and next to Hon Phu Tu. You shouldn't forget to buy a ticket to get on a boat visiting Hon Phu Tu and heard about the story of the king who's named Nguyen Anh. If you need more information then do not hesitate to send me a message.

4363454071_5b652279ec_z.jpg

All comments are appreciated.

I love your pictures. My wife is Vietnamese and she enjoys seeing them too, she knows these places. When we return I am going to take you up on your travel advice!

Lovely shot, you make it look so peaceful and serene.

Hi Traver! Thanks for the comment and glad that you and your wife like it. Hope someday we can meet up.

I love your pictures. My wife is Vietnamese and she enjoys seeing them too, she knows these places. When we return I am going to take you up on your travel advice!

Lovely shot, you make it look so peaceful and serene.

Beautiful country, I went there to visit my wife's family in Krang-Pa (between Ayun-Pa and Nha Trang) last April.

Most reactions

Back