PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2013 #1 Had some fun yesterday Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!
Ysarex92 86 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 7,717 Reaction score 4,577 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2013 #2 Make it color and make whatever that is in the background fire orange. Yep, plenty spooky. Joe
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Oooo! Cool idea! Thanks Joe, I will see what I come up with tomorrow and post the results
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I think you need to share whatever it was you were on that allowed you to create that! Very neat. Freaky, but very neat!
I think you need to share whatever it was you were on that allowed you to create that! Very neat. Freaky, but very neat!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Lol! Thanks John, just the usual
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2013 #6 I think I've figured it out, but figuring out doesn't detract from it. Really cool. I see a bunch of faces resembling Edvard Munch's The Scream.
I think I've figured it out, but figuring out doesn't detract from it. Really cool. I see a bunch of faces resembling Edvard Munch's The Scream.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 5, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks Mini, that's what caught my eye first!
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #8 You smokin the good stuff, girl!! lol Or layoff the shrooms!!
S slackercruster No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 761 Reaction score 65 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 5, 2013 #9 It is OK. I'm not into that type of work much, so not the best for feedback.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 mishele said: You smokin the good stuff, girl!! lol Or layoff the shrooms!! Click to expand... slackercruster said: It is OK. I'm not into that type of work much, so not the best for feedback. Click to expand... Thanks for looking Slacker
mishele said: You smokin the good stuff, girl!! lol Or layoff the shrooms!! Click to expand... slackercruster said: It is OK. I'm not into that type of work much, so not the best for feedback. Click to expand... Thanks for looking Slacker
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Ysarex said: Make it color and make whatever that is in the background fire orange. Yep, plenty spooky. Joe Click to expand... Orange I quite like it also!
Ysarex said: Make it color and make whatever that is in the background fire orange. Yep, plenty spooky. Joe Click to expand... Orange I quite like it also!