Haunting

bumsrmyfriends

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
I took this picture June of this year at Redington Shores Beach in Florida. I didn't mean for it to come out blurry. It was a bit windy so the camera was shaky. However, a lot of people have told me that they like it being blurry because it seems quite haunting. I was wondering what you all thought?

Thanks.

lifeborder.jpg

it's kinda neat! I like the idea, if it was me I'd crop out the buildings as they just say camera shake to me and leave the beach and the girl and I think it would look more intentional.

I agree with lizheaemma. A crop that excludes the buildings will look awesome (not that the original is bad ;)) and very intentional (I'd crop vertically, if you have the resolution to do so).

Absolutely - even after cropping, you still have plenty of beach and shore left to lead the eye in, and give the lonely, empty space to the lone figure. And you have a beautiful, dramatic sky. It's going to turn out great! :D The blue tones in this image are gorgeous, and fit the mood perfectly. Love it!

I have to agree with everybody else. If you do a bit of cropping...you'll have a killer shot. Nice one.!!!

yeah, thats the ticket...I like that one. :thumbup: Oh ...welcome to the forum.!!

I love the cropped photo... well done! By the way, welcome!

great look to this.... love the effect....the whole feeling......good job...!
most of the things i mess up on need the trash.....you really pulled this off well...

and welcome around....

I like the feel , and the mystery to the second photo. I think the cropped version is much better

Excellent crop! Welcome to the forum (can I technically say this, as I'm a noob myself?). Only thing that bothers me slightly is the dark area in the center left on the coastline. IMO if it was lightened a bit or cloned from the nearby areas, the focus would be drawn more sharply to the figure. *shrug* Great job :)

Most reactions

Back