What's new

Have some weird abstract stuff...

forrey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were all shot out of the window of a bus I was on, riding home from Chicago. Thoughts? (C and C much appreciated!)


the grey bar thing on the left side of the last one is just me failing at cropping.


1.
flux_i_by_drumstx2010-d4dvpyc.jpg


2.
flux_ii_by_drumstx2010-d4dvq03.jpg


3.
flux_iii_by_drumstx2010-d4eecsk.jpg
 
I really like the second one. It leads you through the image. The first one is cool, but the movement isn't as evident as it is in the second.
 
I really like the second one. It leads you through the image. The first one is cool, but the movement isn't as evident as it is in the second.

Agreed, that one's also my favorite. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom