Have you ever been harassed?

I think the definition of sexual harassment can intimidate people. I've often seen women and men alike brush off comments that bothered them because they didn't want to seem overly sensitive or they aren't sure something really counts as sexual harassment.

p1653953127-5.jpg

I've been pestered by local community service before. More annoying than anything.

If something makes you uncomfortable, whether the comments were directed at our or something else, your first step should be to review your company's harassment policy. Most company's outline a process for addressing harassment incidents, such as notifying a supervisor or filing a formal complaint. If no policy is outlined, discuss the situation with your HR manager. Do not assume ignoring the issue will go away and don't deal with severe issues alone.

I think the definition of sexual harassment can intimidate people. I've often seen women and men alike brush off comments that bothered them because they didn't want to seem overly sensitive or they aren't sure something really counts as sexual harassment.

its not every day that a spammer has some insight.

If something makes you uncomfortable, whether the comments were directed at our or something else, your first step should be to review your company's harassment policy. Most company's outline a process for addressing harassment incidents, such as notifying a supervisor or filing a formal complaint. If no policy is outlined, discuss the situation with your HR manager. Do not assume ignoring the issue will go away and don't deal with severe issues alone.
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then Type.:biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back